Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

New Chapter

       So I have never really been a journal keeping type of person and am certainly no writer but I do want documentation of some of my experiences. I starting tattooing in the later half of 2010 after finishing my apprenticeship with Jake Diamond in the Bay Area during which time I was also completing my BFA. It seems things have progressed at a rapid pace since the new years and opportunities have lead me down to San Diego at Tahiti Felix's Master Tattoo, Est. 1949. 
       I have been fortunate enough to have a consistent flow of the most accommodating clients without who's trust and patience I could not possibly have progressed as much,  technically and artistically, in such a short period of time. Thank you all. I will leave you with a few images of recent tattoos on such customers...


This is the latest addition to Dan Strickland's collection of tattoos by me. He has gotten six tattoos within the span of two weeks and sat like a rock for every single on of them! 

Dan's Legs

And finally... An incredibly fun diver helmet piece I had the privilege of putting on tattooer Mitch Kirilo from Vancouver, Canada. Check out his shop at http://www.facebook.com/ga
stowntattoo

That's all for now! I will try to update frequently.
-PHY


No comments:

Post a Comment