Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Left to Right

       So in about 45 minutes or so I will be leaving my home in San Diego for a the week to attend the Paradise Tattoo Gathering in the East Coast with my buddy from the Bay, Jason. I have signed up for some amazing seminars including ones lead by Robert Ryan, BJ Betts and my high school hero, Jeff Gogue. No idea what this trip will entail or who I will meet but I am open to the universe. I also thought I would post a few snapshots before I took off.

 Another fun addition to the rapidly growing collection on Strickland, who I mentioned in my last post. This was done a couple days before he was deployed to the Middle East for the next month. Stay safe buddy and I look forward to tattooing you when you come home.

 I have always been a fan of traditional Hamsa designs but have never had the opportunity to tattoo one until this morning. With a bit collaborative effort, I think we got it to a nice place. It is always refreshing to do something outside of my normal style. 

 In progress shot of a painting I am working on for a trade... finished product to come.

This is my terra cotta ram, who I have named Eugene 2. He lives in my home studio by my desk and keeps me company while I paint. Eugene 1 is a taxidermy moose who still lives in Canada but will hopefully make his way down to San Diego sometime soon. 

That about wraps it up for my packing procrastination. I will try to get some good shots of my trip and will check in next week! 
-PHY

No comments:

Post a Comment